Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tiki Barber Traci Johnson Married

Tiki Barber Traci Johnson Married, The former star running back and Today show correspondent Tweeted that he walked down the aisle with Traci Lynn Johnson, the woman with whom he allegedly cheated on his pregnant wife in 2010.

"Many thanks to the NYC Clerk's office, especially James Mitchell who married me to my love Traci Lynn Johnson!" Barber wrote on his social network account. "Excited for the next chapters..."

Tiki was accused of stepping out on his now-ex-wife with Johnson, 23, who worked as the couple's babysitter, but he addressed those allegations two years ago and claimed "we were only friends when I was still married. I was separated, out of my house so it wasn't until then that we took things to the next level."

The former athlete has four children with his Ginny Barber: A.J., 10; Chason, 8; and 2-year old twin daughters.

Tiki Barber Traci Johnson Married Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment