Thursday, May 30, 2013

Google breakup

Google breakup, Did Google Streetview capture an ex-girlfriend picking up her belongings on the curb?

Google's creepy, all-seeing Streetview cameras have managed to document multitudes of hilarious, moving and scandalous snapshots of humanity over the years -- from cheating fiancés to kids in trash cans.

In a Google Streetview image posted to Reddit, one user claims that the service caught the apparent end to his friend's relationship -- the moment when an ex-girlfriend came to retrieve her tossed belongings from the curb.

The Redditor who posted the image elaborated in the comments:

A little backstory: this picture was taken a couple years ago since they have been broken up for a while now.

My buddy no longer lives in the same town as me but I became aware of this recently by his brother who is currently my coworker.

I find this even more hilarious because I actually knew this girl, as me and my then-gf, her and my buddy used to double date occasionally.

Google breakup Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment