Saturday, May 25, 2013

UFO over historic barn

UFO over historic barn, Did a woman capture photographic evidence of a UFO earlier this month?
That’s the question on everyone’s mind after Ellen Henry posted on YouTube a picture she took of the Edgemoor Barn in Santee, Calif.

The picture shows what appears to be a flying craft in the left portion of the image, and Henry told ABC10 News she didn’t realize what it was when she took the photo.
“I noticed a ‘speck’ on my LCD screen after I took the shot…and only realized it wasn’t a speck when I downloaded it on my computer,” Henry said.

Henry was taking pictures of the historic Edgemoor Barn for the Santee Historical Society in San Diego County. She said the barn, which just celebrated its 100th birthday, has developed a reputation for paranormal activity.
ABC10 News reported that the barn sits under several flight paths, but none of the nearby airports offered an explanation.

Henry said that after she snapped the picture, her camera mysteriously stopped working.


UFO over historic barn Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment