Friday, June 28, 2013

Demi Lovato's father dies

Demi Lovato's father dies, EMI Lovato has opened up about the death of her estranged, biological father.

It was revealed on Sunday, June 23, that Patrick Lovato died at the age of 54.

Demi says she’s doing her best to smile amid the sadness.

“I’m handling it OK,” Demi, 20, said.

“My father and I didn’t have the most ideal relationship but at the end of the day he’s still my dad. I grew up with him and he’s a wonderful person, but I’m handling it OK. It’s difficult, but I’m handling it OK.

“I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. My father dealt with mental illnesses and he wasn’t able to function in society and that happens to a lot of people.

“It’s been a really rough week, but I’ve had incredible support from them and they can help me get through anything.”

Demi Lovato's father dies Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment