Saturday, June 29, 2013

Drug addiction nearly killed me

Drug addiction nearly killed me, Rapper Eminem once thought he was going to die because of his addiction to prescription drugs. He said that his dependency on drugs almost killed him.

The Lose Yourself rapper also admitted that he went to rehab for treatment and is happy that he is no more dependent on drugs, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"When I took my first Vicodin, it was like this feeling of 'Ahh'. Like everything was not only mellow, but I didn't feel any pain," said Eminem in new documentary How To Make Money Selling Drugs.

"I don't know at what point exactly it started to be a problem. I just remember liking it more and more. People tried to tell me that I had a problem. I would say, 'Get that ******* person outta here. I can't believe they said that **** to me. I'm not out there shooting heroin. I'm not ****** out there putting coke up my nose. I'm not smoking crack'." he said.

"Xanax, Valium, tomato, tomatoe, it's same thing ... **** it, take it," he added.

Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers, also mentioned one incident where he was rushed to the hospital.

"Had I got to the hospital about two hours later, I would have died. My organs were shutting down. My liver, kidneys, everything. They were gonna have to put me on dialysis. They didn't think I was gonna make it. My bottom was gonna be death," he said.

The 40-year-old insisted that detoxing was a huge struggle.

"Coming off everything, I was literally up 24 hours a day for three weeks straight. And I mean, not sleeping, not even nodding off for a ******* minute," he said.

He added: "I had to regain motor skills, I had to regain talking skills. It's been a learning process, I'm growing. I couldn't believe that anybody could be naturally happy without being on something. So I would say to anybody, 'It does get better'."

Drug addiction nearly killed me Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment