Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ireland Baldwin voicemail no big deal

Ireland Baldwin voicemail no big deal, Alec Baldwin Takes His Daughter ireland For Breakfast in New York

Ireland Baldwin is no longer the 11-year-old child called a “rude, thoughtless little pig” in a voicemail from dad Alec Baldwin. Now 16, she towers over her father at 6’2″ and is the spitting image of her famous mother, Kim Basinger. In an interview with Page Six Magazine, the aspiring actress and model shares intimate details about her relationship with new stepmom Hilaria Thomas and finally addresses that infamous viral voicemail.

On the ‘pig’ voicemail: “The only problem with that voicemail was that people made it out to be a way bigger deal than it was. He’s said stuff like that before just because he’s frustrated. For me it was like, ‘OK, whatever.’ I called him back and I was like, ‘Sorry Dad, I didn’t have my phone. That was it.’ We almost did something funny on YouTube, of me calling him and yelling at him. We were just talking about it the other week.”

On Alec and stepmom Hilaria: “I’ve always had a great relationship with my dad…And Hilaria and I are really close. She’s like a big sister to me, but I feel like I haven’t spent enough time with her yet…We joke around and I call her ‘Mom.’ But I respect her, it’s not like I’m Parent Trap-ping her, setting up booby traps in her room.”

On being the child of two celebrities: “I had a regular schedule. I don’t live in a five-story mansion, I don’t drive a Lamborghini…The only difference being the kid of two celebrities is nothing in your life is going to be kept private and you have to watch your back. I’ve had people who I thought were my friends, but it turned out they just wanted concert tickets.”

On the paparazzi: “My dad has been going through it for so long, I can see how he gets frustrated. For me, it’s all so new and fresh. If acting or modeling takes off and I make a name for myself, I can see how I might get pretty frustrated.”

Ireland Baldwin voicemail no big deal Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment