Saturday, June 8, 2013

Orlando Shaw

Orlando Shaw, Orlando Shaw has fathered 22 kids by 14 different women.No, those are not misprints.But the Tennessee native doesn't really see the problem, even though he may soon face jail time for unpaid child support payments and even though the state currently doles out $7,000/month in assistance for his children.

"I was young and ambitious and I love women. You can't knock no man for loving women," Shaw told the local news this week.

Shaw cites his criminal record for why he's had trouble holding a job down over the years, as past partners have taken him to court on numerous occasions for unpaid support.

"I love my kids and I can care less about what anyone thinks about it," said Shaw.

And, sure, he'll likely end up back in jail for being a deadbeat dead, but his name will live on... and on... and on.

"I'll be sure we'll be here for years and years to come," he says of his many families.

Orlando Shaw Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment