Friday, July 19, 2013

Rob Kardashian's ex regrets intimate tattoo

Rob Kardashian's ex regrets intimate tattoo, Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend regrets tattooing his name on her bum.

Singer-and-actress Adrienne Bailon - who dated the reality television star between 2007 and 2009, and appeared on many episodes of Keeping Up with Kardashians during their time together - admits she made a "very bad decision" in getting the "awful" body ink and has started to have it removed.

The 29-year-old beauty, who appears on new US talk show The Real, told her co-stars: "I've gotten pretty bad tattoos before. Everybody knows I have the ratchet-iest booty tattoo of an ex-boyfriend. I don't know what I was thinking.

"It's awful. Ten-letter last name - Kardashian. It's pretty bad, yeah. Now that is a ratchet tattoo. I made a very bad decision. Don't follow my example."

The former Cheetah Girls singer and Rob, 26, decided to get matching tattoos during their whirlwind romance - with Rob having Adrienne's name etched onto his left ribcage, but in hindsight, she thinks her ex-boyfriend's lengthy last name looks more like a "black blob" on her derriere.

Quizzed how she managed to fit his 10-letter family name on her petite backside, Adrienne said: "Mr Cartoon did my tattoo ... It was sized down so much that it actually started almost looking like a black blob."

The 3LW singer says she is now "in the process" of having the tattoo removed with laser treatment, but found the smell of her own burning flesh rather traumatising.

She explained: "It does not feel good. You could smell your flesh burning - and it's my ass flesh burning."

Rob Kardashian's ex regrets intimate tattoo Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment