Thursday, July 18, 2013

Spike jonze rinko kikuchi

Spike jonze rinko kikuchi, It was all in the family Friday night at the Opening Ceremony boutique in Los Angeles, where M.I.A. and co-owners Humberto Leon and Carol Lim hosted a dinner in honor of Alexander Wang's new collection of sunglasses for Linda Farrow. Leon's mother,

Wendy, cooked a 12-course meal of soup dumplings, classic Peking duck, and winter melon soup for the likes of Ali Larter, Riley Keough, and Erin Wasson, along with 40-plus other guests. "The food is the real star tonight, not me," said Wang, who was meeting M.I.A., one of his muses, for the first time in person.

"We've been e-mailing and texting for at least a year." The Anglo-Sri Lankan rapper, dressed in an acid-wash trench she bought for $6 in Denmark,

chatted with the Japanese actress Rinko Kikuchi and her new beau, director Spike Jonze, while Jason Schwartzman entertained a late-arriving Claire Danes with some of the more exotic fungal centerpieces. "I love this store, mostly because I like their ideas," said Schwartzman. "It's like my favorite record shop. I don't buy a lot, but I come to get inspired."

Spike jonze rinko kikuchi Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment