Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sad Karrueche Tran: Emerges in NYC As She and Chris Brown Confirm Split

Sad Karrueche Tran: Emerges in NYC As She and Chris Brown Confirm Split, Karrueche Tran is on her own. On Wednesday, the aspiring model, 23, looked tired and somber emerging from the Soho Trump hotel in downtown Manhattan.

Wearing a midriff-baring top, sweater and jeans, Tran hugged an unidentified femal pal and reportedly headed to the airport.[US magazine.com]
The next morning, her famous boyfriend Chris Brown finally confirmed a long-running suspicion: The "Forever" singer, 23, and Tran had parted ways after a rocky year together.

"I have decided to be single to focus on my career," Brown told Us Weekly. "I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

Indeed, elsewhere in NYC on Wednesday night, Brown and Rihanna, 24, spent a very high-profile evening together (with Beyonce and other stars nearby) watching the Jay-Z concert at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn. "They looked full on back together," an observer told Us of the pair, who split in February 2009 after Brown assaulted the singer, but who have been inching closer toward a public reconciliation throughout 2012.

Tran, who warred with Rihanna over Twitter earlier this year, alluded to the split on Tuesday and Wednesday. "There's a difference between a man and a boy . . . I prefer men . . . Remember I said I prefer men," she wrote.

Apparently boarding her plane on Wednesday night, she wrote "take off . . . bye baby."

Sad Karrueche Tran: Emerges in NYC As She and Chris Brown Confirm Split Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment