Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dwyane wade prom

Dwyane wade prom, The Heat have cruised so easily through the 2013 playoffs that you can’t blame Dwyane Wade for lining up some events on his social calendar.

Wade spent Friday night attending Archbishop Coleman Carroll High School’s senior prom with Nicole Muxo, a fan who made a YouTube video asking the All-Star guard to be her date.

“Hey Dwyane Wade, my name is Nicole and my senior prom is coming up,” Muxo says, while wearing a black Wade jersey, in the video. “I have everything set up for a perfect night except for one thing: a perfect date. So since you’re my favorite basketball player, I was wondering: Will you go to prom with me?”

WSVN.com reports that Wade made it a perfect night for Muxo, who had previously met Wade at book signing events.

Wade accepted Muxo’s proposal and surprised the teen and her classmates Friday night at her prom at La Jolla Ballroom in Coral Gables. “She actually DM’d me on Twitter and said, ‘This is the address, this is where I’m gonna be just in case,’ and when I got that I said I won’t be doing nothing tomorrow night and I can go and make this a memorable moment for her,” said Wade.
“I’m gonna remember it forever. This was my highlight of my senior year,” said Muxo.
“I had a blast at prom,” Wade said on Twitter. “Never be [too] scared to ask… they might just say yes. Dreams do come true.”

At top, check out video footage of the event. Wade first calls Muxo to express regrets that he couldn’t make it before showing up at the ballroom shortly thereafter to surprise her. The video shows Wade busting a move on the dance floor, and his right kneecap, which has required tape to keep it from moving into an uncomfortable position, appears to have held up alright through the boogeying.

Below, a few mandatory prom photos via Wade’s Instagram. The Heat are set to open the Eastern Conference finals against the Pacers or Knicks this week.

Dwyane wade prom Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment