Friday, May 31, 2013

Peyton manning augusta

Peyton manning augusta, Peyton Manning has more than a few tricks up his sleeve. The Super Bowl champion and league MVP also happens to be improving his golf game during the offseason.

Broncos quarterback Manning played three rounds at Augusta National this month, the course where the Masters tournament is held. He scored a 77, which is five over par. He also got a hole-in-one, CBS reported.

Manning would have been more excited had it been his first hole in one.

"I mean, I was excited. But you've seen me when I throw a touchdown; I'm kind of ho-hum."

His first hole-in-one was a happy accident when he and some friends discovered when they couldn't find Manning's ball anywhere.

"I made one in college, but I was with some buddies," he said. "This was the first one I'd ever seen go in."

Manning played the rounds with John Elway and Broncos head coach John Fox. No word on whether the trio played on the members tees or the Masters tees, which are farther away. Either way, 77 is a respectable score.

Elway's best score out of three rounds was 72. Fox said his handicap went up six strokes after playing at Augusta, according to USA Today.

Peyton manning augusta Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment