Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dita Von Teese married Marilyn Manson

Dita Von Teese married Marilyn Manson, Burlesque star Dita Von Teese is speaking out against her estranged husband - a man who recently told Rolling Stone magazine that he was in a "black hole of depression" during their two-year marriage.

In the latest issue of The Daily Telegraph, Dita Von Teese shares her reaction to Manson's interview in which he described the demise of their union - he bitterly says he won't give her a dime - and falling for his new love, 19-year-old actress Evan Rachel Wood.

Von Teese calls Manson's relationship with Evan Rachel Wood "inappropriate," but says she's moving on. Here are some highlights from the interview ...

On the collapse of her marriage to Marilyn Manson:
"I had all the faith in the world in our relationship for the seven years we were together. I loved him very much, and completely believed it would be forever... Everything went downhill after we got married. I started working a lot to escape my home life."

On trying to help Manson:
"It was difficult, because I was trying to get him help for his problems, and eventually I realized that he didn't want help. I wasn't supportive about his partying or his relationship with another girl, and as much as I loved him I wasn't going to be part of that."

On Manson's recent Rolling Stone interview:
"He says how depressed he was. I get the impression he thinks I was unsupportive. But the truth is I wasn't supportive of his lifestyle, and someone else came along who was ... It didn't work. Instead, it made me the enemy."

On moving out on Christmas Eve:
"I left with nothing. I knew that there was an inappropriate relationship going on in it, and I didn't want any part of it around to remind me. I didn't want that sofa. I didn't want that bed. I didn't want the knife you read about in the article."

THG NOTE: It can't help knowing that Manson has since called Wood his true soul mate.

On making her own way:
"It has always been very important for me to be self-supporting. People probably think I married Marliyn Manson for the money, but that's so far from the case."
On growing up idolizing golden-age stars like Rita Hayworth:
"Everything about them was so exciting to me. I was very upset that I couldn't wear my Easter Sunday dress or my Christmas dresses all the time. It didn't make sense to me that I couldn't wear something pretty all the time."

On how she got her start:
"I got my start by dressing up on the LA rave scene in the early 1990s. I had a lot of gay friends, and we all loved getting dressed up. For us, dressing-up was theatre."

On dropping out of college:
"I was already doing what I wanted to do. It seemed silly not to just go with it."

On posing nude at 18:
"I've never had any personal issues with nudity. As for my parents, well, I paid my credit-card bills on time. I paid my own rent. So there wasn't much they could do."

On appearing on the December 2002 cover of Playboy:
"That was the real stamp of legitimacy for my dad. For the first time, he could easily explain what I did. It was like, รข€˜Look, my daughter's on the cover of Playboy.'"

THG NOTE: That's one way to look at it. Wonder if the family of Kristine Lefebvre comments on her Playboy spread in the same fashion. As for the ex-Mrs. Manson, she hasn't stopped at Playboy, as the recent Dita Von Teese nude Penthouse pictoral clearly indicates.

On the future:
"I figure I have a better chance being introduced to somebody through a friend than I do meeting someone in a bar or on the Internet ... I know I'll fall in love again. And I know that I loved [Marilyn Manson] enough to try and help."


Dita Von Teese married Marilyn Manson Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment