Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Halle Berry moving to paris

Halle Berry moving to paris, Just because she was denied by family court in her custody case to take her daughter Nahla and move to Paris with her fiance Olivier Martinez, that isn’t stopping Halle Berry from planning on making France her home one day.

The Oscar-winning actress says that when Nahla turns 18, she’ll be able to make her own decisions, and if she decides to come with, the family is going across the pond.

“It probably won’t be until my daughter is 18 and off to college. When Nahla turns 18, she’ll be legally able to make her own decisions about where she wants to be and I think that then, when she’s off on her own, we’ll move there. It’s where I want to end my days, that’s for sure.”

She was previously unsure about her move, telling HELLO magazine that Olivier told her to hold off on learning French until she’s immersed in the culture.

“I was told very lovingly by him not to work on it too hard now but to wait until we get to live there. Because for me, at my age and with all that I already have on my plate, trying to learn French is probably one of the hardest things I could possibly do. He thinks I’ll have an easier time when we’re living there and immersed in the culture – if we ever get to go that is.”

Halle Berry moving to paris Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment