Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sarah jessica parker

Sarah jessica parker, Sarah Jessica Parker thinks shiny shoes lose their "chicness".
The actress is set to launch her shoe, bag and trench coat line called SJP early next year.
Sarah is best known for playing Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City, who had a penchant for expensive and beautiful footwear.

Her time spent portraying the character has given her a deeper understanding and knowledge of the area, which she hopes to translate in her designs.

“I’ve spent so much time in shoes now. I really feel like I [have] an advantage. I was in heels sometimes 18 to 20 hours a day on set. I never took them off, but I wasn’t in pain. I had been a ballet dancer so I don’t know, maybe I prepped my feet with pointed shoes,” she told WWD.

“I don’t like a shoe to be too shiny. Sometimes it loses its chicness. That’s why suede is so nice it takes colour so beautifully as opposed to calf.”

Sarah shared her first memories of fashion and revealed she inherited her sense of style from her mother. The star explained how grosgrain ribbons, a material she fondly remembers from her childhood, will feature in her footwear line as a signature detail.

“I grew up in a house where my mother had beautiful taste. She admired Rose Kennedy and how she raised her children, and was drawn to people who would open her eyes... She would get The New Yorker and The New York Times and she would just read and read. [My mother] had no financial means, but she did her best.

She would go to church tag sales in wealthy neighbourhoods and find all the beautiful navy-blue Vuitton suits that the families had grown out of and donated to the church, and all the great saddle shoes and pinafores she could get her hands on. We were raised seeing a lot of beauty and [understanding] what a well-made dress was," Sarah recalled.

Sarah jessica parker Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment