Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cake Boss Buddy Valastro and wife Lisa

Cake Boss Buddy Valastro and wife Lisa, 1. When it comes to parenting, my role is...to be the last line of defense [when the kids are acting out]. When I step in, the kids know it's really "game over." How it works is, my wife does the yelling, but then she'll say, "I'm gonna tell your father." Then Daddy drops the hammer.

2. The one thing I always do around the house is...barbecue. I'm a really good cook.

3. The thing I never do around the house is...laundry. Or put the dishes away. I grew up in an old-fashioned Italian household with four sisters who did everything.

4. A date night for my wife and me is...grabbing dinner at a local restaurant. Having a couple of hours to talk, with no screaming kids.

5. I show my romantic side by...always bringing home flowers or trying to do something nice. Saying, "Honey, you look beautiful today." You can tell when a girl went out of her way to look good.

6. On Sundays, I like to...take one or two kids to work with me. My wife makes a big pot of gravy [meat sauce], and when I come home from work, we eat it, watch football, and lounge around as a family.

7. The most challenging part of being a dad is...patience. When you have four screaming kids pulling you in different directions, you can't lose it.

8. The most rewarding part about being a dad is...when I come home and the kids run and tackle me, yell "Daddy!" and give me a big hug.

9. The most trouble I've gotten into with a household project was...putting together a swing set for my kids. It took two days and was torture. Nothing was labeled, you had to measure everything--it wasn't easy, but I prevailed.

10. My favorite family ritual is...eating dinner as a family. I remember those times with my family, and I know my kids will remember it, too. Having family time to reflect on your day is the best.


Cake Boss Buddy Valastro and wife Lisa Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment