Sunday, May 26, 2013

Amanda Bynes lashes out against police: Neighbors talk about her odd behavior

Amanda Bynes lashes out against police: Neighbors talk about her odd behavior, Amanda Bynes has been the center of controversy recently due to an arrest for allegedly smoking marijuana using a bong. However, the young lady is lashing out back against police offices according to Perez Hilton on Saturday, May 25 Bynes took to Twitter to voice her own allegations.

On Thursday evening Amanda was arrested for a series of charges which included drug possession, reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence. The booking charges did not sit well with Bynes and she took to Twitter to refute them and wage her own personal war against police officials.

The police subsequently searched her apartment after the incident in which she was accused of smoking marijuana in the lobby of her apartment building and also throwing a bong out of the window. Now shes claiming sexual harassment against the officers.

Don't believe the reports about me being arrested. It's all lies. I was sexually harassed by one of the cops the night before last which is who then arrested me. He lied and said I threw a bong out the window when I opened the window for fresh air. Hilarious. He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal. I then called the cops on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated. Then I was sent to a mental hospital. Offensive. I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn't let me. The cops were creepy. The cop sexually harassed me, they found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That's why the judge let me go. Don't believe any reports.

As of right now, there has been no reports that the bong Amanda Bynes reportedly threw out the window was ever recovered. It is also believed that as a result of Bynes' claim of sexual harassment the police came back to the apartment to take statements from witnesses during her initial arrest.

One of her building neighbors isn't so convinced of Amanda Bynes' mental stability according to Perez Hilton.

"She just stares at people. Her eyes look really messed up. It's very clear she's not just smoking pot. When you see her, you're nervous to even be in the elevator with her. Sometimes she's really dressed up, studded Louboutins and white jeans but with tanning lotion all over her and carrying her big gold bag. Other times she is so insanely disheveled in Adidas flip flops and sweats with her hair all messed up. It's clear from very far away, just by looking at her and the way she acts, that she has issues. She stumbles. She sways and can barely stand up straight. She walks into people a lot. She just doesn't have any regard for people around her or where she is going."

Amanda Bynes lashes out against police: Neighbors talk about her odd behavior Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment