Wednesday, July 10, 2013

David beckham james bond

David beckham james bond, The former Spice Girl insists the retired footie ace would be the perfect replacement for Daniel Craig once he quits the superspy franchise.

During a joint interview with the couple, David, 38, revealed he doesn’t share the same confidence in his big screen abilities.

He said: “I have some friends who are actors – Tom Cruise is a very good friend of ours. But I don't think I have any plans to become an actor. I'm not sure I'd be very good at it.”

However, his designer missus vehemently disagreed, saying: “I think you would be really good at acting.” Turning to the interviewer, Victoria, 39, asked: “Don't you think he'd be good at acting?

“I think you'd be great. I think he should be James Bond! He'd be a good James Bond!”Meanwhile, hard-working Victoria says her hubby and four children - sons Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, and Cruz, eight, and 22-month-old daughter Harper – will also take priority over her fashion career aspirations.

She explained: “David and the children will always be my priority. Everything that I do revolves around David and the children.

“As any working mom knows, it's a huge juggling act. But absolutely, they inspire me every day – every single day David and the children inspire me.

“I'm very lucky, I'm very blessed and I'm a very lucky lady.”

David beckham james bond Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment