Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Denise richards had three boob jobs

Denise richards had three boob jobs, Bombshell mum Denise Richards has confessed that she has had not one, but three boob jobs during her career - and urged young girls not to make the same mistake.
The former Bond girl came clean to Howard Stern recently about her fluctuating bust, saying she first went under the knife when she first moved to Los Angeles, hungry for Hollywood fame.

"I was 19, and my roommate had the best boobs ever, and she had just had hers done," she said.

"I was flat as a board, and I thought, 'Whoa, you can just buy them,' and stupidly had them done."

An attempt to fix the dodgy implants wasn't much help: "The next guy put bigger ones in, and it was not good - they were a D cup!"

A third procedure left Denise with boobs that looked just right on her frame. "You know, it was a big mistake," she said. "Young girls, don't do it!"

In a separate interview, Denise said she decided to downsize her implants after starring in Bond flick The World Is Not Enough.

"They looked ridiculous on my frame," she cringed. "After I did the Bond film, I had them changed out and made smaller."

"It was a stupid thing to do when I was a teenager. I would encourage anyone that young to not do it because you don't realise the complications, the things that can go wrong as they did with me."

Denise richards had three boob jobs Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment