Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Who made fun of bruce jenner's plastic surgery

Who made fun of bruce jenner's plastic surgery, Bruce Jenner visited Tuesdays’ “Late Night” and had a little fun at Jimmy Fallon’s expense.

“I just want to thank you for finally having me on the show, and that I appreciate being on the show and now can I rip you apart,” Bruce said to the host, who he took on backstage during the Olympics for making fun of his plastic surgery on a 2012 episode of the program.

The appearance was less interview and more monologue on Bruce’s part, as Jimmy spent most of the segment laughing.

PHOTOS: Stars Who Have Gone Under The Knife

“The late night comedians. … They certainly have had a lot of fun throughout the years – all of them – with the old face jokes,” Bruce said. “I’m not trying to hide anything. I had it done on camera, on our show. … You guys go out there and what you end up doing, you end up taking the absolute worst picture of me… and then you make your jokes.”

Bruce, in this clip, actually made fun of Jimmy, pulling out awful photos of the “Late Night” host where he looked sweaty, or had one eye closed.

WATCH IT NOW: Kim Kardashian On Getting Over Her ‘Awkward’ Pregnancy Phase: ‘I Feel Really Good!’

Eventually, Jimmy apologized.

“I am sorry. It’s hard to write jokes. We do the show every single night,” Jimmy said.

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star said he can handle the jokes, especially when they’re good ones.

“I can take it. I try to do it with humor and wit. … One of the late night guys, the joke was so funny, I’m sitting there just laughing so hard that actually my old face would’ve gotten tired,” he said.But, Bruce warned, the newest member of the Kardashian entourage still isn’t over Jimmy’s jokes.

“Here’s the deal, I can take it. … I am from the Kardashian group, we can take anything. We’re like invincible,” he said. “Kanye is really pissed — my good friend Kanye, and you don’t want to go there!”

Who made fun of bruce jenner's plastic surgery Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment