Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nicole richie eating disorder

Nicole richie eating disorder, Reality TV star Nicole Richie showcased her slim, gym-toned bikini body on Instagram Jan. 8. In the photo, a healthy-looking Nicole sports a green bikini while paddle boarding in serene blue-green waters.

Richie, 31, is the picture of health these days, thanks to a healthy diet and intense cardio-dance workouts.

“I am very aware of what I put into my body; I try to always eat well and healthy," Nicole told the Food Life. "I notice that my diet really affects my energy level, so I figured out what foods keep me as energetic as possible.”

The mother of two is a huge fan of juicing. “I'm what you can call a juice fanatic," said Richie. “I always carry around a green juice. They provide lots of energy when I’m running around.”

Nicole, who's married to Good Charlotte singer Joel Madden, 33, also loves cooking nutritious meals for her family.

“I am a huge cook, and I love cooking for Joel and the kids," says Richie, whose best dish is grilled herbed chicken with brown rice.

In addition a healthy diet, the 5-foot-1 brunette beauty takes Tracy Anderson's dance cardio classes four days a week.

"When I first came to a class, I heard I was going to be there for an hour and a half. I was like, 'Oh, I don't do that,' "Nicole told Us. "And now I'm in there two hours a day, four days a week. It's so fun and the time flies by.

"This is the only workout that I've ever done that I've been able to eat whatever I want. I feel so great after I do it."

Amazingly, it was just six years ago that Richie, who had been overweight in her early twenties, dropped to a reported 87 pounds. In 2006, Nicole's emaciated body and sunken collarbones fueled rumors of an eating disorder.

Richie always maintained that her dramatic weight loss was due to stress and not because she was anorexic. In 2006, Nicole said on the Tyra Banks show that she did not have an eating disorder. "I am not anorexic," she said. "I am not bulimic. I do not have an eating disorder."

Later that year, Nicole worked with a nutritionist, psychiatrist and a personal trainer to help her deal with her weight issues. At the time, her medical team characterized Richie's weight as "in the realm of anorexia," but didn't comment any further.

Nicole richie eating disorder Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment