Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Why did trista sutter have plastic surgery

Why did trista sutter have plastic surgery, Well, if nothing else, Erica Rose’s father is getting great plastic surgery publicity out of his daughter’s fellow Bachelor stars.

Last year, Vienna Girardi famously got her nose adjusted by the father of her fellow Bachelor Pad Season 2 castmate. Then Life & Style featured single mom Ella Nolan and her new face/bod, reporting that she had a Heidi Montag-ish five surgeries done in one day.

And now we can add Season 1 Bachelorette Trista Sutter to the list. Life & Style has photos of the 39-year-old mother of two "before" and "after" her visit to Dr. Franklin Rose in Houston.

According to Life & Style, Trista had "plastic surgery on her eyes and breasts — a blepharoplasty to lift her eyelids and remove the bags under her eyes, and breast augmentation with an internal lift that increased her cup size from a small B to a full C — all in one day."

"After nursing both my kids for a year each, my boobs were deflated," Trista tells Life & Style. "And I had a droopy eye. It was something that I noticed in every picture I've ever taken. ... I realized that the surgery was something I had to do for myself, just for my own self-confidence and to feel good again about being in bathing suits and being intimate with my husband."

Her Bachelorette-chosen husband, Ryan Sutter, wanted her to be happy, Trista says, and told her to do whatever she needed to do to get there. Last year, Trista and Ryan took the K-Y Intimacy Experiment to help re-kindle the flame in their now eight-year marriage. And this past January, shock jerk jock Howard Stern dissed Trista as "frumpy," saying Ryan should sue her for false advertising since she "used to be a hot blonde."

As Trista responded at the time:

"Would I love to get a little work done after nursing two children for a year each and turning 39...of course!  Do I drool at the sight of sparkly Louboutins?  Most definitely! But, what matters most to me now is the fact that my kids are confident and happy, we live a low-stress mountain life where makeup isn't a necessity, and my husband thinks I've never looked better.  Howard...I'm honored that you remember my name, but I'd rather be frumpy and happy than grumpy and superficially critical of someone with the most important job out there... mom.”

It’s still the most important job out there, but now Mom just looks a little different while taking care of the kids. We love Trista any way she wants to be, but what do you think about this?

Why did trista sutter have plastic surgery Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment