Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jennifer aniston big mac

Jennifer aniston big mac, Some of us will never forget our first kiss, others our graduation, others the first time we saw this (and felt violated and fascinated in equal measure).

So what was that memorable moment for Jennifer Aniston? That one time, on a road trip, that she ate a dirty old burger (erm, that's what road trips are for?).

"I'll never forget when Justin and I were on a road trip and we were so hungry. The only thing around was McDonald's. I think I ordered a Big Mac," the 44-year-old self-confessed lover of organic food recounted to The Cut.

And how did it go for her? Not well.

"Wow, my body did not react well to that! It was like putting gasoline in a purified system. I am always trying to eat organic and natural foods, so that just made my stomach turn and made me feel terrible."

Despite the obvious issue of someone being pretentious enough to refer to their body a "purified system", Twitter has lashed back at Jen's very-Gwyneth soundbite by pointing out that the star was until very recently a known smoker. Reports suggest she quit around April this year, but still, a good decade or so of inhaling toxic chemical sticks is surely a little rougher on the system than a singular Maccas binge.

Anyhow, the queen of every scorned woman's sobbing heart went on to say that her strict no-upsize diet is what makes her skin so enviably glowing.

"I always try to eat organic food so that just made me feel terrible," yes, she's still talking about that one fateful Big Mac. "What you put in your body as well as stress is reflected in the quality of your skin."

Oh, Jen, Big Macs are practically 40 per cent lettuce: try a meatball sub dripping with lard next time and then we'll talk. Oh, and we think Beyonce's got pretty amazing complexion, and check out what she had for lunch today: champers, a dirty burger, a full plate of fries and three laptops.

Was there any more Goopy advice from Jen in the interview? Just this: "I can never stress enough to my friends that they must do as I do ... hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drink lots of water, get enough sleep, exercise, and eat a clean healthy diet, whenever possible."

Oh wow, we're always stressing to our friends that they MUST do as we do too! And it always goes down really, really well.

Jennifer aniston big mac Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment