Saturday, May 18, 2013

Amanda Knox ex

Amanda Knox ex, boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito said in a recent interview that he refused to implicate her during the murder trial.

Knox “told me that she thinks that I’m a kind of hero, but I don’t feel so. And I don’t need any kind of gratitude… I did it because I know it’s the truth. It’s the good thing to do. It’s the only way for me,” he told Today.com.

His parents originally suggested that he should implicate Knox to save himself.

Sollecito stressed that he and Knox are both innocent in the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy. Both were acquitted but the Italian high court wants the country’s legal system to look at the case again.

“I’m innocent, and we got evidence of our innocence, so we will fight until the end without any worry,” Sollecito added.

He said that he has no doubt that he will be proven innocent again.

“It’s something like a very far-away thought in my mind. I already know that I’m innocent and we already have proved it. So for me, it’s kind of nonsense,” he said.

Knox’s book “Waiting to Be Heard” hit No. 5 on the Publishers Weekly on Friday, according to Seattle-based KOMONews.com.

Amanda Knox ex Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment