Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chaz Bono 65 lbs

Chaz Bono 65 lbs, A slimmed down Chaz Bono hit the “Dancing with the Stars” anniversary celebration in Hollywood on Tuesday night, revealing he’s lost a total of 65 lbs!

Chaz told People, "I'm feeling really good. I'd love to do ‘Dancing’ all over again. I'd do it much better now than I did it then."

The 44-year-old, who started losing weight in November, is feeling a whole lot healthier these days.

"Physically, my body feels just so much better," he said. "I'm in a lot less discomfort when I exercise and am doing physical stuff. All of my numbers are all normal now, which is great – my blood pressure, my cholesterol. I just have a lot more confidence, and that feels really cool. I really like what I see in the mirror."

He added, "To me, it was never really about a number. It was just about getting healthy and feeling and looking better. So I'm just kind of letting my body dictate. I've been eating the same way now for months and months and that hasn't changed. I'm going to have to eat this way for the rest of my life."

Feeling happy and healthy, Chaz is looking for love. "I'm dating, but I'm just dating around," he said. "I haven't met the right one yet, so I'm looking."

Chaz Bono 65 lbs Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment