Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Brad Pitt friends

Brad Pitt friends, Like Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt keeps his circle of friends small. The 49-year-old actor is opening about his personal life in Esquire magazine‘s June/July issue.

“I have very few friends,” Brad told the mag. “I have a handful of close friends and I have my family and I haven’t known life to be any happier.”

Back in September 2010, Angelina told CNN’s Sanjay Gupta, “I don’t have a lot of friends I talk to. [Brad] is really the only person I talk to.”

The Hollywood power couple might find it hard to socialize with their large family of six (Maddox, 11, Pax, 9, Zahara, 8, Shiloh, 6, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 4) – a group that Brad just can’t get enough of.

“I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big. I wanted there to be chaos in the house… there’s constant chatter in our house, whether it’s giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it. I love it. I love it. I hate it when they’re gone. I hate it,” he said of his kids. “Maybe it’s nice to be in a hotel room for a day – ‘Oh, nice, I can finally read a paper.’ But then, by the next day, I miss that cacophony, all that life.”

Brad’s family symphony is a far cry from the star’s previous life – something he is glad he’s moved on from.

“For a long time I thought I did too much damage – drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing.

I spent years f***ing off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity,” he told the mag. “It was a conscious change. This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany – a decision not to squander my opportunities. It was a feeling of get up. Because otherwise, what’s the point?”

Brad Pitt friends Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment