Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pitt slams Aniston marriage: What he really said

Pitt slams Aniston marriage: What he really said, Headlines that Pitt slams Aniston marriage is fanning some flames in the media. In a Parade interview Brad Pitt gave in 2011, he referred to it a recent interview with Esquire magazine.

The word "pathetic" was used and reports exploded that he meant his marriage to Jennifer Aniston was just that. According to Zap2it May 22, the actor vehemently corrected what came out.

His quotes were this:

"For a long time I thought I did too much damage - drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing. I spent years f***ing off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity.

It was a conscious change. This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany - a decision not to squander my opportunities. It was a feeling of get up. Because otherwise, what's the point?"

In other words, he was married to Aniston during that time, but it was no reflection on her. He now loves Angelina Jolie and has a fulfilling life with her, but he in no way meant to tear down his ex-wife.

A rep for Brad Pitt spoke on his behalf. Apparently Pitt's words were misconstrued and not published correctly.

Brad Pitt's rep said:

"It grieves me that this was interpreted this way. Jen is an incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly."

Pitt slams Aniston marriage: What he really said Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment