Saturday, May 11, 2013

LeBron James mocked

LeBron James mocked, Once again the physical toughness of the playoffs made ​​an appearance in the semifinals in the contest between the Miami Heat and the Chicago Bulls Friday night. As Yahoo! Sports explained today, Nazr Mohammed let his emotions get the best of him when he was ejected for pushing LeBron James.

However, head coach of the Chicago Bulls, Tom Thibodeau, didn't believe Mohammed deserved the ejection and he said the call should have been nothing more than unsportsmanlike foul.

"From my perspective, I saw a guy flopping" says Thibodeau. "I'll stick to that. For me, it was worth an unsportsmanlike, but not ejection. "

The following is a kind of statement that will add fuel to the fire. As for Nate Robinson, he prefers to use a tone of irony.

"We see LeBron in many commercials, and he is a good actor. "

For his part, Mohammed acknowledged he was at fault, but he also says the move was not worth an ejection.

"I don’t think it warranted an ejection. I do believe it warranted a tech. I mean, just give a foul so a guy doesn’t start a break. He pushes you, throws you down, sometimes instincts take over. But that definitely doesn’t warrant an ejection,” Mohammed explained. “Guy’s going on a steal on the break. You want to stop the break. I tried to stop the break, got tossed to the ground, got up, instinctively. I’m just so happy I didn’t do anything else. I just pushed. Because I can’t even recall — I had to come back in the locker room and watch it — because I couldn’t even recall what happened. Because I was kind of pissed that he pushed me to the ground. It was a soft foul. It wasn’t like I fouled him hard. You expect that when you foul a guy hard. You expect him to give you a little extra, but not on a soft, stop-the-break type foul."

The last word came from LeBron James.

"We're here to play basketball and we're trying to win a basketball game."

The move, which occurred in the second half, almost started an all-out brawl between players from both teams.

James tried an attacking move and "inadvertently" shoved Mohammed. Mohammed responded with a shove of his own that sent James to the floor.

The referee, Joey Crawford, called James for a technical foul, but Mohammed was ejected because he intentionally pushed the Heat star to the ground, prompting other players from both teams to exchange more pushing until the situation was controlled.

LeBron James mocked Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment