Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LeBron James NFL QB

LeBron James NFL QB, LeBron James already has an NBA title, and could win another this year, so why not enter the NFL and try to win a Super Bowl ring?

Former Super Bowl winning quarterback Joe Theismann thinks that James should do just that after eventually retiring from basketball. James has three years left on his six-year deal with the Heat, and will be 31 when he next hits the free agent market. He could still play in the NBA for a handful of years, before switching to the gridiron.

"I would love to work him out and also serve as his agent. I'll go wherever he wants this summer. He could play another four years in the NBA before seriously trying the NFL," Theismann told FOX Sports Florida on Saturday. "There are not a lot of 38- or 39-year-old basketball players, but there are 38- and 39-year-old quarterbacks, so there's always time for him."

James, who played quarterback and receiver in high school, was asked about being a quarterback after last week's Game 1 Eastern Conference Finals win over the Pacers, and thought he would do just fine.

"I have the ability. I can see and read plays. I study a lot, so I know defenses and things of that nature," he said. "So I would have been pretty good if I had decided to go for it," he said.

The four-time league MVP and Finals MVP last season, James has the Heat two wins away from the NBA Finals for the third straight year. But if he wants to try the NFL, Theismann says he would gladly serve as his agent and train him.

"The first thing I would do is teach him the snap. Then I'd take him through dropbacks, quick hitches, throwing the deep ball. Wouldn't that be a great piece of footage to see, LeBron throwing the football? Whether he could play quarterback, that's one of the great ifs in sports," Theismann said.

LeBron James NFL QB Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment