Friday, June 14, 2013

Amanda Bynes: Miley Cyrus Responds to “Ugly” Tweet

Amanda Bynes: Miley Cyrus Responds to “Ugly” Tweet, Miley Cyrus was apparently “rooting for” Amanda Bynes until the troubled former Nickelodeon star called her “ugly” on Twitter Wednesday morning, making the “Hannah Montana” actress her latest tweet victim.

“I won’t even entertain that thought,” Cyrus, 20, told Hot 99.5 FM radio show host Kane when asked to respond to Bynes. “I think it’s all so sad, and I don’t want to add any fuel to that fire.”

While the 20-year-old “We Can’t Stop” singer’s repeated twerking has raised some eyebrows, it’s nowhere near how far over the edge Bynes, 27, has gone.

“I was rooting for her comeback until she started attacking me,” she added. “I just thought it was hilarious that she mentioned my name the moment I was the worldwide trending topic on Twitter.”

Other celebs who have been the target of Bynes’ online fury are Rihanna, Lance Bass, RuPaul, Courtney Love and even her own father, just to name a few.

Now she’s gone for Cyrus, who thinks it’s all one big publicity stunt. It’s just funny the moment you’re a trending topic how many people want your name to come out of their mouth, so somehow they can associate and maybe they can become a trending topic,” she said.

Another hot topic concerns Cyrus and Justin Bieber, who were recently rumored to be more than friends after a flirty photo of the two emerged on TMZ.com. But the future Mrs. Liam Hemsworth said it’s “impossible” that there’s anything between her and JB because “I’m engaged!”
Her response not only dismissed any romance with the Biebs but also confirms her relationship status with Hemsworth.

It all comes full circle as In Touch Weekly reported that Bynes previously dated Hemsworth in 2009, and called him the “most gorgeous man on the face of the earth” in a recent tweet.


Amanda Bynes: Miley Cyrus Responds to “Ugly” Tweet Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment