Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Emma Watson Brown

Emma Watson Brown, Emma Watson is returning to Brown University after finishing up two films. Watson will appear in This is the End and stars in Bling Ring, which hit theaters June 12 and 14, respectively. With those two picks in the past, Watson hopes to get back to focusing on her education.

In a recent interview, she extolled the virtues of learning at Brown University. She tells Rookiemag, "I really like the fact that it has a very open curriculum, that there aren't any requirements. Really, I've kind of been in charge of my own education since I started out on Potter when I was 9 or 10, and I liked that I could design my own major if I wanted to, and I could take independent studies if I wanted to on subjects that weren't necessarily in the curriculum. I did an independent study on the psychology and philosophy of how and why we fall in love, which was awesome."

When asked to explain further, she said, "We'd need like six hours! Opportunities like that, and the idea of classes being pass/fail, make it sound as if you don't have to work as hard, but it actually gives you the freedom to try out things that you wouldn't be able to do if you had to get a certain GPA on your transcript. It lets you take classes that you wouldn't otherwise. And it attracts a certain type of student: [someone] very independent who wants to take responsibility and control of what they're learning. That really appealed to me, as well."

When Watson left Brown in 2011, it was rumored she dropped out due to bullying. The actress had to release an official statement explaining why she left, involving reasons such as studying abroad and filming The Perks of being a Wallflower.

Emma Watson Brown Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment