Friday, June 7, 2013

Selena gomez tour rider

Selena gomez tour rider, For a pop superstar, you'd think Selena Gomez would request something fancier than what you can get in a discount bin as backstage must-have.
However, cheap eats are exactly what the "Come & Get It" singer wants in her dressing room for all the stops on her Stars Dance World Tour.

"Pickles always," Gomez told MTV of her tour rider, adding that she also has incense as a high priority on her list.

"I don't know. I actually have a boring rider. I'll be honest... ramen. That's what I have. I'm more about food and apparently incense."

Given that the 20-year-old has a penchant for Hooters food and grew up on dollar store spaghetti, we'd say these demands are right on par with the down-to-Earth starlet's lifestyle.

At least it's not something crazy like a mannequin with pink pubic hair, right?

Selena gomez tour rider Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment