Thursday, July 4, 2013

Amanda Bynes is getting MARRIED, wig-lover says she is having surgery to look good on wedding day

Amanda Bynes is getting MARRIED, wig-lover says she is having surgery to look good on wedding day, Just when you thought she considered the whole world ‘ugly’ the wig loving Twitter menace is back and guess what? She’s in love and needs to have surgery for when she ties the knot.

But before you start imagining what former child star Amanda and “murder her vagina” rapper Drake’s offspring will look like – the 27-year-old actress revealed her intended is not on Twitter.

In another Twitter rant, the surgery loving blonde scrawled: “I Need To Have Surgery To Look Beautiful For The Man I'm In Love With So I Feel Comfortable With The Way I Look When We Get Married.”

Proir to that, she explained: “I'm In Love With Someone Else Who I Do Not Follow On Twitter Who Is The Most Gorgeous Man I Know But Drake Comes In Second.”

That’s nice Amanda, but seeing as you only follow eight people, it doesn’t narrow the net for your fans.

Earlier this month, Amanda had tweeted compliments about Miley Cyrus's fiance Liam Hemsworth, calling him "the most gorgeous man on the face of the earth". She'd also slagged off her former crush, Drake, by calling him "ugly" and adding the final insult: "Drake has the ugliest smile, ugly gums uneven teeth ugly eyes." Er, right, got it, thanks Amanda.        

Last week, it was reported that Amanda had been evicted from her New York apartment (or, y'know, flat as we call it over here) after residents of her building complained about her smoking in the hallways and being rude to the doormen.

But she's not exactly homeless ... she is a millionaire, after all. Could she be staying in one of the hotels around Times Square?

Amanda's carried on updating her one million followers on her movements on Twitter and yesterday, defended herself by saying: "When everything you do gets scrutinized you lash out! I freak out on whoever calls me something I'm not!"

Amanda Bynes is getting MARRIED, wig-lover says she is having surgery to look good on wedding day Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment