Friday, July 5, 2013

Diane Kruger Says She Didn’t ‘Know S***,’ ‘Punished Many Boys’ In New Interview

Diane Kruger Says She Didn’t ‘Know S***,’ ‘Punished Many Boys’ In New Interview, On Thursday, Diane Kruger appeared on the August cover of Marie Claire UK — and the 36-year-old blonde National Treasure actress apparently had a lot to say when she was being interviewed for the shoot.

In a teaser featured on their website, Marie Claire said that German-born Kruger is a spirited advocate of therapy, which she apparently believes is an American tradition.

Asked about her relationship with Fringe star Joshua Jackson, who she’s been involved with since 2006, Diane Kruger said:

“I’m grateful that I met a person who feels the same not just about me, but about our relationship. But therapy helps too.

“Here everybody talks about it, and I really like that about America. Therapy’s not about getting help; it’s facilitating yourself to deal better with life in general.”

Throughout her twenties, Kruger was apparently in denial about her need for therapy: “But when I turned thirty I realized I was an idiot. I didn’t know s**t about anything!”

In a Heatworld report, Kruger expanded a little on what kind of “help” she was talking about. Her father was reportedly an unavailable alcoholic, creating a lot of anger for the blonde beauty:

“I’m sure I punished many boys for my lack of a father figure. And I’m sure I dated many men who were much older than the men I should have been dating.”

Diane Kruger is also the face of Chanel’s skin care line. Also on Thursday, Yahoo! News published a first look at the campaign photographed by Peter Lindbergh. The picture featured a windswept Kruger wearing not much other than what they rather harshly described as a rug.

I would have called it a shawl but, either way, the focus is on her exquisite face and bare shoulders.

Diane Kruger Says She Didn’t ‘Know S***,’ ‘Punished Many Boys’ In New Interview Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment