Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez just wants someone to grab ice cream with. That's what the "Come & Get It" singer shared on the radio when asked about her current relationship status.

When she stopped by Kiss 108 FM in Boston to promote her current single, as well as her upcoming summer Stars Dance World Tour, the singer was asked about her life these days. And, she confirmed that she's not with Justin Bieber in a series of "yes" and "no" answers. When asked how she's doing these days, she said, "I've got nothing to complain about."

"No strings attached?" he asked. She answered, "Nope."

"So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'Let's grab a ice cream,' you're available?" the radio DJ asked. Her response? "Yep."

"You're completely available in every way?" was the follow-up. She answered, "Yep!"

Then, she joked "By the way that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream because that would be cool." She also confirmed that she's going to shoot her next music video within the next two weeks, set for release later this summer.

Gomez recently appeared on the June cover of InStyle, where she also opened up about her on-again, off-again relationship with the pop star, where she revealed that all the attention the relationship receives is "crazy and very intense."

"It's uncomfortable that everywhere I go, people know. I don't like that. But Justin and I never really focused on the attention. You can't help who you date," she added. "So I wouldn't swear off that or say that's what I want again. I don't know. I'm a kid, and a breakup is normal. I have to go through the emotions and feel it out. I'm doing my own thing, being with my friends, and he's doing very well too."

Gomez sat down with MTV News last week, when she premiered her video for "Come & Get It" as well as her more mature image, sharing how the Anthony Mandler-directed clip shows her artistic evolution.

"It was fun for me to have a little more creative control over it," she said, adding she attributes her growth to Britney Spears in part. "I think she's one of the best that made that transition. That video ['Slave 4 U'] is so hot, it's incredible, so I love that, and I definitely wanted to do that with my transition, but I don't think there's a path you have to follow. I think you just have to figure it out and hope for the best, so if it has a similarity, that's only a compliment."

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment