Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ariel Castro mother apologizes

Ariel Castro mother apologizes, Ariel’s daughter Arlene was the last person to see Gina DeJesus alive before she was kidnapped, and now one decade later she is begging for her former best friend’s forgiveness. So sad.

In light of Ariel Castro being charged with kidnapping and rape, his mother Lillian Rodriguez and daughter Arlene Castro have publicly apologized to the victims Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight. Lillian has said she is a “mother in pain,” while Arlene broke down in tears and told her former best friend Gina that she was “so sorry for everything.” Read on for all the details.

Ariel Castro’S Mother & Daughter’s Apology To Kidnapping Victims
Lillian spoke to reporters on May 9, where she said she is sorry for her sons heinous actions.

“I am a mother in a lot of pain,” she said in Spanish. “I am sorry for what my son has done.”

While Lillian’s sentiments are touching, it was Ariel’s daughter Arlene’s apology that struck a cord because she and Gina had been best friends before she disappeared. She was the last person to see Gina, then 14-years-old, before she went missing.

“I’m absolutely so, so sorry,” she said on GMA. “I really want to see you Gina and I want you to meet my kids. I’m so sorry for everything.”

“I’m really disappointed, embarrassed, devastated about this whole situation,” she added.

It is sweet and appropriate for Lillian and Arlene to express their sadness and pain, but they should not blame themselves because they had no idea of what was going on within the house.

Gina DeJesus’ Family Want Justice
Gina’s aunt, Sandra Ruiz, spoke to a crowd outside her home on May 8 and said:

“There are not enough words to say or express for the joy we feel for the return of our family member Gina. We are asking for your support to be patient with us. Give us time and privacy to heal. When we’re ready, I promise you…we will talk to you. Our family will forgive, but we won’t forget. [Ariel Castro] will have to respond to the high and mighty.”

Ariel Castro mother apologizes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment