Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ryan gosling cereal

Ryan gosling cereal, Ryan Gosling may be taking a break from acting, but he's still the star of the internet.

The hunky 32-year-old featured in a series of eight Vine postings dubbed "Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal," in which creator Ryan McHenry edits together clips of Gosling in his movies with a hovering spoonful of breakfast.

Thanks to McHenry's artful collage work, Gosling appears to refuse the cereal every time. In one installment, he wrinkles his lip. In another, he appears to smack the spoon clean out of the bearer's hand.

McHenry, whose short film "Zombie Musical" won a BAFTA New Talent award, was inspired to create the videos while watching "Drive" and eating cereal, he told Entertainment Weekly.

The series follows in the footsteps of other Gosling-centric internet sensations like blogs Feminist Ryan Gosling and F-k Yeah! Ryan Gosling.

Though the actor hasn't commented on this particular viral video series, he shared some of his favorite fan artwork with MTV back in 2010.

"They're hilarious," Gosling said. "Here's one of me looking at some ducks, and I'm in some kind of 'Star Trek' jacket," he said. "I don't know why I have that. And it says, 'Hey Girl, I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay, wishing I could waste the rest of the day with you instead of these ducks.'" They've nailed it," he laughed. "I'm going to make a movie about 'Hey Girl.'"

Ryan gosling cereal Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment