Friday, May 24, 2013

Jennifer Love Hewitt curves

Jennifer Love Hewitt curves, Jennifer Love Hewitt revealed the challenges of being a fuller-figured actress in Hollywood during a recent interview with a women's fitness magazine.

The 34-year-old addressed her previous struggle to accept criticism and maintain a positive body image.
"I'm an actress, I live in L.A., I work in Hollywood," the star explained to Women's Running magazine. "But I've learned that if you're too skinny, they'll say something about it. If you're not skinny enough, they'll say something about it."

"The Client List" star went on to admit a fitness regime, however, she has finally embraced her naturally curvier body.

"I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can," she added. While Hewitt's workout routine includes yoga, Pilates, and running on an incline, the actress noted that participating in marathons is a passion she learned from her late mother, Patricia.

"I enjoy running, but she was a runner," the actress recounted. "She loved it and was able to go miles and miles. The first time I did a big run was the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Los Angeles [in 2010]. It was a blast- I absolutely loved it."

The actress' mother died at age 67 from complications due to cancer last June.
Regardless of her love for running, Hewitt said she would never run so much that she becomes "scary skinny."
"I don't think you want to run your curves off," said the former "Party of Five" star. "Because then you're just not yourself."

Hewitt is not the first starlet to lament Hollywood's standards of beauty. "The Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence once joked that she is considered "obese" in Tinseltown.
The Oscar Award-winning actress explained that she faced criticism for her curvy figure after landing the role as Katniss in "Hunger Games."

"I'm never going to starve myself for a part," said Lawrence speaking to Elle magazine. "I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner. That's something I was really conscious of during training, when you're trying to get your body to look exactly right."
The 22-year-old noted that her goal was "to look fit and strong- not thin and underfed," in the film.


Jennifer Love Hewitt curves Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment