Friday, May 24, 2013

Kate upton prom teen date

Kate upton prom teen date, Sports Illustrated model Nina Agdal has stepped up to accompany a Los Angeles teen to his high school prom on Thursday after her pal Kate Upton was forced to cancel due to scheduling issues.

Jake Davidson asked the busty blonde to be his date to the big dance via a YouTube.com video in March, and Upton initially accepted the invitation, gushing the two would have a “blast” at the party together.

The pretty 20 year old recently pulled out at the last minute because of a prior engagement, and now Agdal, who briefly romanced singer Joe Jonas, has rushed in to save the day by agreeing to take Upton’s place.

The Danish beauty tells “Inside Edition,” “I picked out my dress and now I’m ready for prom!”

Meanwhile, the lucky high school senior insists he has no hard feelings towards Upton for cancelling on their big night. He states, “While I would have loved for Kate to come to my prom, I understand she is a very busy and in-demand professional. I am so grateful for Kate responding at all.”

Kate upton prom teen date Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment