Thursday, May 23, 2013

The voice 2013

The voice 2013, The Voice coach Will.i.am, who is of course a proponent of all things technological, has revealed that he wants to transform hotel rooms – including their bathrooms – into user-friendly, interactive dens of technological wizardry…

And he sees no reason why bathroom mirrors in hotels, and presumably anywhere else too, can’t function as cameras too, and/or as a form of linking station so you access your computer while emptying your body’s recycle bin…

In an interview with the Daily Star, Will – who described mirrors that do nothing more than reflect your image as “old school” – said, “You see, I want hotel rooms to be like computers.

“These days in the bathroom there’s always a mirror, but I think that is old school.

“Why can’t it be a camera as well?

“I think about these things a lot because I’m always in hotel rooms…”The Black Eyed Peas singer continued, “I just don’t see why a computer has to be on a desktop and a laptop.

“Why can’t it be a building? Is it a bathroom?

“You see, I am privy to seeing new kinds of technology.”

One assumes the ‘privy’ pun was intended there.

But what do you reckon to Will’s plan? Will it go down the pan? Or might he find he’s flush with success if he pitches it to Microsoft?

Personally, while I’m all for making it as easy as possible to get on the t’interweb anywhere and at any time, I can’t imagine bathroom mirrors that double as cameras is likely to be the next big thing…

Or at least, I sincerely hope not.

What say you?

For now, here’s a reminder of Will talking about his love for all things technological…

The voice 2013 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment