Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Alec baldwin voicemail to daughter "thoughtless little pig"

Alec baldwin voicemail to daughter "thoughtless little pig, Renowned actor Alec Baldwin's daughter Ireland has defended her decision to follow her parents into the spotlight, insisting she doesn't want to be remembered for her father's infamous voicemail ignominy.

Ireland Baldwin was just 11 years old when she was caught up in a headline-grabbing incident in 2007 when her famous father branded her a "rude thoughtless little pig" in a leaked voicemail message.

The 30 Rock star subsequently admitted he contemplated suicide after the scandal, and now Ireland, 17, has spoken out to declare she wants her newly-launched modeling career to mark a fresh start.

In a posted on her blog, she writes, "I get hateful replies and threats regarding mistakes of my Dad's past. This isn't fair. I had nothing to do with anything that happened back then, so I don't fully understand why I am being targeted. More importantly, my Dad has moved on. He recognized that he needed to change, so he made changes. He is now healthy, happily married with a baby on the way. He moved on, so why can't you?...

"I am not seeking fame by association... I am proud to be my parent's daughter, but I don't want to forever be known as 'that rude thoughtless little pig' or 'Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger's kid.' I have passions and interests of my own that I want to soon give life to."

Ireland, whose mother is actress Kim Basinger, also reveals she has received a bombardment of criticism since stepping into the spotlight, and urges her critics not to be so malicious.

She adds, "I get those comments about how I am too fat to model, how I am not model material, how I am an unattractive girl... I don't look as glamorous as (model) Rosie Huntington-Whiteley... What is the good in commenting on a photo of a 17-year-old girl and calling her fat, ugly, etc?...

"Putting that out there is hateful and unhealthy. If you don't have a complimentary thing to say about someone, keep it to yourself."

Alec baldwin voicemail to daughter "thoughtless little pig" Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment