Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Miranda kerr is no longer a vs angel

Miranda kerr is no longer a vs angel, Rumors swirled that the supermodel would be retiring her wings and now Miranda finally confirmed the news!
As we previously reported, Miranda Kerr has finally spoken to confirm that her $1 million, three-year contract with Victoria’s Secret will not be renewed — and the 29-year-old model finally spoke out about exactly why she decided to hang up her wings!

Miranda Kerr Quit Victoria’s Secret?

The Australian model admits that the end has come simply because working for the lingerie company is taking up too much of her time. “This is a natural evolution,” she told The Sydney Morning Herald. “The thing is, I’ve been modeling since I was 13. I’m now entering a new phase in my life. I have felt this coming since my son was born and, after I became a mother, I realized I needed to prioritize my time.”

Along with motherhood, Miranda is devoting herself to various projects including the release of her second book, Empower Yourself, her skin care line, Kora Organics, and campaigns for Quantas and Mango, among others. “I’m just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It’s three months at a bare minimum,” she says of the demanding duties of an Angel.

While we don’t blame her for making motherhood her first priority, sources told us that contractual issues also played a part in her decision. “It all came down to contractual issues. Miranda is busy doing her own thing and working on her own projects and they couldn’t see eye-to-eye on the terms of the new contract,” a source told us.

While we won’t be seeing the stunner flaunt about in embellished lingerie as frequently as we’re used to, she hasn’t cut ties with Victoria’s Secret completely! In fact, she was already invited to dust off her wings and walk in this year’s annual fashion show — and we are so excited to hear that she’ll be back on the runway!

Miranda kerr is no longer a vs angel Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment