Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Paris Hilton and River Viiperi

Paris Hilton and River Viiperi, Here comes the (millionaire) bride. Paris Hilton says she’s planning to marry her toyboy boyfriend River Viiperi – and the wedding could be this year.

The heiress, 32, has been dating model River, 21, for eight months but sees it all moving to the altar.

River has called Paris his “future wife” and when I spoke to her in Cannes, she told me: “It could happen soon... I trust him with my life and that means the world to me more than anything.”

Well, almost anything, as my sources tell me Paris – worth an estimated £66million – and her lawyers would insist on a pre-nup in case the couple don’t live happily ever after.

Which, given Paris’s previous two engagements, seems a fair possibility.

Chatting at the De Grisogono party at the Eden Roc hotel, Paris told me she wants lots of mini-sproggs.


Paris Hilton and River Viiperi Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment