Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jason alexander apologizes cricket gay

Jason alexander apologizes cricket gay, Actor Jason Alexander, in a sticky wicket after calling cricket "a gay game" on CBS's "Late Late Show," apologized Sunday.

Having come under fire from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation and other groups, the former star of TV's "Seinfeld" said that as an actor with many gay friends, he should known better.

"My daily life is filled with gay men and women, both socially and professionally," he said in a blog statement released through GLAAD. "I am profoundly aware of the challenges these friends of mine face and I have openly advocated on their behalf. So, I can only apologize and I do. In comedy, timing is everything."

Alexander’s remarks came in Friday’s show in which he told host Craig Ferguson that aspects of cricket make it a “gay game” compared to other sports.

"It's the pitch," Alexander told Ferguson. "It's the weirdest… It's not like a manly baseball pitch; it's a queer British gay pitch."

Jason alexander apologizes cricket gay Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment