Monday, June 24, 2013

Scott Weiland Marries Jamie Wachtel

Scott Weiland Marries Jamie Wachtel, This rocker is taken! Scott Weiland, former Stone Temple Pilots frontman, has married photographer Jamie Wachtel on Saturday, June 22, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

Wachtel wore John Varvatos to the ceremony, which took place at their home in Los Angeles "in front of only a few family and friends," the source adds.

In November 2012, the couple confirmed that they were engaged to Rolling Stone magazine after one year of dating.
"I am incredibly happy," he told the magazine. "She is incredibly beautiful in every aspect of the word. Lovely, smart, passionate. And she loves my kids and I love her son. We're getting married in the spring, and our families will be living together ... she's the greatest thing that's happened to me in a long, long time."

The newlyweds met in 2011 while filming music videos for his Christmas album, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, where Wachtel, 35, happened to be one of the photographers at the shoot. Recalling the first meeting to Rolling Stone, Weiland, 45, said it was "magical."

"I was kind of nervous because one of the songs ["I'll Be Home for Christmas"] was a tribute to war veterans from World War II on to today. So I'm in this vintage World War II dress outfit, and she was taking stills of me," Weiland recalled. "I was leaning against this fireplace, and she's like, 'You might want to tuck in your belly a little bit.'

 It was around the holidays -- it was after Thanksgiving, and you know how that tends to be. I was kind of caught off guard, and I started laughing and she started laughing. And I don't know … something magical happened."

Weiland, who was married twice before, explained that everything feels different this time around.

"It was truly remarkable because I had fallen in love a couple times in my life and then for a long time, I've been very disappointed and to the point where I've been resolved to the fact that possibly it would never happen again and almost accepted that it would be OK," he said. "And then I met her."

Weiland has two children, Noah, and Lucy, with his second wife, model Mary Forsberg. The two divorced in 2007.


Scott Weiland Marries Jamie Wachtel Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment