Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LeAnn Rimes opens up about cheating scandal

LeAnn Rimes opens up about cheating scandal, LeAnn Rimes opened up about cheating on her husband with a married man on her album 'Spitfire' released earlier this year, and while trying to promote it, did several interviews, one where she said she prays for forgiveness every day for having an affair with Eddie Cibrian.

LeAnn based her new album 'Spitfire' on the cheating scandal - which also destroyed Eddie's marriage with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Brandi Glanville with whom he has two children, Mason, nine, and Jake, five.

Unfortunately for Rimes, the album did catch fire, debuting down the charts.

Rimes is still out singing and promoting, and has also chimed in on bullying, claiming she was once nearly killed by bullies who didn't like her music.

Rimes performed at the Joico-sponsored Anti-Bullying Benefit Concert on Monday night in Los Angeles and said jealous kids tried to beat her up because of her talent.

"I was bullied when I was a kid -- when I was in junior high. A lot of girls can get real mean during the sixth grade year," she said.

"I used to perform around Dallas and Texas where I lived, a lot. My principal would put something on the bulletin board if I was in the newspaper or something, and there was this clique of girls that did not like it. So, I had my locker egged, I had a girl bring a knife to school the last day of sixth grade and tried to kill me! Awesome. So, I'd say I was bullied a little."

As LeAnn tends to do, she then made the bullying problem all about her, claiming she is still bullied, this time on social media over her cheating scandal.

"I've been such a target I guess for misjudgment lately, and a lot of anger from some people, especially through social media," she admitted.

"Obviously we're [celebrities] underneath a microscope and in the spotlight all the time, but it's no reason to be able to pick apart someone the way that a lot of people do. We're human ... this is my job, and then I have my life. But I'm a human being in both of them -- and I think people forget that a lot of times."

LeAnn Rimes opens up about cheating scandal Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment