Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shania twain on Oprah "back from betrayal"

Shania twain on Oprah "back from betrayal", Shania Twain shared more than she’s ever shared publicly on the Oprah Winfrey Show Tuesday, about her vocal problems, growing up in an abusive household, and most devastating, the breakup of her marriage.

Shania said when she found out her best friend was having an affair with her husband, “I just wanted to go to bed and never get up.” With unbelievable composure, Shania described to Oprah the days following the revelation that her husband, Mutt Lange, was having an affair with her best friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud.

“I didn’t like who I was,” Shania said. “I was angry. I was sitting there like you going, you know…I don’t want to be like that.” She then read a passage from her book, From This Moment On, giving an in-depth description of the first days after she learned about the affair. “So yes, I think I was dying,” she said after she finished the passage.

Shania wanted the details behind the affair, she told Oprah. She was responsible for dealing with the lawyers and insurance companies after her parents died in a car accident,and those details are what let her understand their death. She had hoped the details of the affair would bring her the same understanding.

“It was hard at the moment, but I was able to then work through what I knew and then in the end could come to understand,” she said. “By not understanding and not knowing the details, your imagination is left to run wild and you start conjuring up all of these things. I never got the details. I phoned Marie-Anne, of course, and did everything I could to get the details out of her and she changed her number and that was it.”

Fans of Shania are anxious for news of new music from the songstress, but Shania feels as though she’s almost back at square one. Mutt was her producer and her writing partner for 14 years, marking the end of their marriage as not just a personal loss but a professional one as well. “I figured mentally that I would never sing again,” she said. “Because first of all, I’ve now lost my producer, I’ve lost my co-writer of 14 years. I haven’t written a song without this man in 14 years. How do I even get started?”

Never say never, of course, as her return to the CMA Music Festival this year hints that there could possibly be a comeback in the works. In the meantime, in addition to her book, Shania’s docu-series on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, Why Not? with Shania Twain, debuts Sunday at 11/10 CT. Watch the trailer now!

Shania twain on Oprah "back from betrayal" Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment