Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wynonna judd's ex husband d. r. roach sexual assualt

Wynonna judd's ex husband d. r. roach sexual assualt, Country star Wynonna Judd refuses to speak about her ex-husband's sexual battery conviction, because she knows the young victim. D.R. Roach was arrested for the sexual assault of a pre-teen in March 2007, while Judd was touring - and she admits the scandal took her completely by surprise.

She insists she has since forgiven Roach for what he put her through - but she'll never forget what he did. Now she can only wait for his victim to come of age and speak out about what transpired - because she doesn't feel comfortable going into detail about what happened to a child she knows.

Speaking to Oprah Winfrey on U.S. TV on Tuesday, September 14, the singer admitted she feels for the family involved in the scandal: "They're in a process and I had to separate from it or it would have killed me... That's what's so scary, it is someone that you know... There's trust there, there's a bond."

"This story is so deep and wide, there's more to it than I can tell you, just because it's a child I won't speak about it; it's their story when they're ready to talk about it." But Judd still lives with the nightmare of learning her then-husband had a sick streak: "He was out of the house within the hour. I set really strong boundaries... I trusted him with my life."

"I called him everything I could think of. I had a moment when I let it all fly and then it was done... I just moved forward. He's in recovery and he's sober and that's what matters to me now... I haven't forgotten but I have forgiven... I don't wish him dead or anything like that, I just wish to be one of those people that doesn't spend my life being defined by that."


Wynonna judd's ex husband d. r. roach sexual assualt Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment