Monday, October 15, 2012

Christina Aguilera punky pink hair

Christina Aguilera punky pink hair, Christina Aguilera toted a baseball bat over the weekend to film the music video for her recently leaked single, "Your Body." To create the visuals meant to accompany the racy tune, The Voice coach, 31, donned a pink wig,

matching pink platform pumps and a skintight, crochet black minidress. (Some sample lyrics from her new song? "All I wanna do is f--- your body/Tonight's your lucky night, I know you want it.")

It wasn't the first time Aguilera -- whose last full LP, Bionic, was released in 2010 -- has experimented with neon-hued locks. At The Voice press junket and cocktail reception in L.A. in mid-August, she debuted bright purple highlights.

"I like to keep it fresh and interesting," the pop star told Us Weekly about her show style back in April. "I get bored, and I'm an artist first and foremost. I'm from the world of making videos and touring and I love theatrics."

Christina Aguilera punky pink hair Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment