Monday, October 15, 2012

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Living at His Parents House

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Living at His Parents House, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt sit down for a tell-all interview where they explain they’ve lost millions of dollars in an attempt to keep themselves famous.

Heidi reveals she thought she’d be like Kim Kardashian! Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt shot to fame with their hateful “Speidi” antics on The Hills. Along with Lauren Conrad they were arguably the most famous of the cast, and gained millions of dollars from a career built on reality TV.

Now, they are living at Spencer’s parents’ beach house in Santa Barbara, and they are completely broke. So what happened to the money? “We never had any!” Spencer tells the Daily Beast. He explains to the reporter that they spent their money as soon as they received it.

The article reports, “Spencer estimated they spent $2 million on Heidi’s ill-fated pop-music career, hiring writers, producers, and engineers who worked with Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and Lady Gaga.” Spencer revealed they spent a fortune on their wardrobe. “I probably spent a million dollars on suits and fancy clothes.

My whole million-dollar wardrobe—I would never wear that again. They’re props. Everything we were doing, we were buying props. I bought a big blue monster truck just to drive it on The Hills for an episode. Never drove it again.” Heidi regrets how they spent their money, but says she thought she’d end up as successful as Kim Kardashian.

“I should have known growing up and not having any money ever that I should have kept every dollar that I had,” she confessed. “I thought I was investing in myself and my brand. Like Kim. When she buys these clothes, she’s investing in herself. Because she is a big brand and is likeable. I thought I had that potential.

My ego got too big. To think I could be someone like that when I was the most hated girl ever.” Now Spencer has a new philosophy on life: “Reality TV is not a career. Anyone who says, ‘Oh, you can have a career in reality’—that is a lie.” That being said, he still says he would take a job on the Jersey Shore and Heidi is currently appearing on VH1’s Famous Food.

For now Spencer says they read a lot of books and “all we eat are tacos and burritos. Whereas we used to eat at Cut.” He muses on his life and how much money they lost and said, “I thought when this was all over, I could get on an interview and say, ‘It was all entertainment.’

I thought I was the Wizard of Oz, like, I’m the guy behind the curtain.” It sounds like they really could have done a lot to be more careful! Do you feel sad for them or did they get what they deserved?

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Living at His Parents House Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment